Members how to Register with Club V1 for tee boking ⇒ Club V1 How to Register
NEW TO GOLF and need a handicap index
If you are new to golf or don’t have a handicap at this stage, you will need to submit scorecards amounting to 54 holes.
By submitting scores of 3 x 18 holes, 6 x 9 holes or a combination of both and the scorecards verified by a club member or colleague with a current handicap index to the pro shop by email or in person your scores will be entered onto the system. A unique CDH number (central database handicap) will be allocated to you by England Golf.
From those scorecards an initial Handicap Index will be provided.
This will be altered when 20 scores have been submitted to deliver a fully developed Handicap Index.
How do I get a WHS handicap?
If you have a current CONGU handicap, let your club know you wish to OPT IN to the WHS system.
WHS software will provide your new Handicap Index by calculating the average of the best eight scores from your last 20 rounds.
1. How to Enter a Club Competition & enter your scores on your phone using the HDID App
Link – https://youtu.be/anpIOOxUSeY
2. How to Input Supplementary or Competition Scores at home the easy way without the need for a mobile phone app.
Link – https://youtu.be/bA0NLeqcQYE
Please attempt this process if you are playing in a competition or Q and please enter cards promptly upon arrival home.
Supplementary scores can now be entered via your App
- Contact the Pro Shop before you start of your intention to add a supplementary score. Failure to do so will result in your supplementary card not being accepted.
- Go to the HDID App and onto Todays Golf, sign in, supplementary scorecard sign in.
- For those without the App please let the Pro Shop know.