6th Green Report
Whilst we were hoping to fully open the 6th green on 2nd June, our agronomist has advised us that, in the light of recent extremes of weather, we are behind by about 3 weeks. He also advised us that some limited play before then will not harm the green and will actually be beneficial.
We have therefore decided to open the green for Captains weekend (2nd, 3rd June) and then close it again until sometime in the w/c 18 June. This means it will definitely be open for the club championships.
Ideally we would open on 2nd June as intended but we’ve come this far and it’s best not to take any chances.
As part of getting to know the green keeping team and get more information regarding the course we are starting with a quarterly newsletter, this can be viewed under Green keepers News.