England Boys’ Squad 2022
- Hugh Adams (aged 16) – Hagley GC, Worcestershire
- Josh Berry (aged 16)– Doncaster GC, Yorkshire
- Seb Cave (aged 17) – The Belfry GC, Warwickshire
- Sam Easterbrook (aged 16) – Wishaw GC, Warwickshire
- Josh Hill (aged 17) – Trump Dubai, UAE
- Frank Kennedy (aged 16) – Prestbury GC, Cheshire
- Harley Smith (aged 16) – The Rayleigh GC, Essex
- Tyler Weaver (aged 16) – Bury St Edmunds GC, Suffolk
The arrival of fresh talent in the shape of Hugh Adams, Seb Cave and Tyler Weaver (pictured below) and Sam Easterbrook adds a new dynamic to the squad.
Adams and Weaver played key roles in leading the England under 16 team to a recent comprehensive 18-2 win over Wales.
Golf Sixes 2021